"Connecting Coast to Coast"
March 5-6, 2021
*Review carefully please! Logging in as a presenter is different than logging in as an attendee.*
If you recorded your presentation for less than one hour, there will be time for live Q&A with attendees.
A CHIA moderator will be reviewing the chat stream to answer any questions (via text) that are not relevant to the presentation. Then, at the end of your recording, the CHIA moderator will introduce themselves and present questions from attendees to you.
Both the presenter(s) and the moderator will be on camera and on mic (ie, video and audio).
Joining Your Session
Please plan to log in at least 10 minutes prior to your session start time. A SlideSpiel production director and CHIA moderator will log onto the session with you. If you experience any difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Go to https://slidespiel.com/chia-2021-03-05/presentations and log in with your email (no need for a password).
2) Click the "Stream" button and it will take you to the virtual session webpage:
- The webpage will ask for permission to access your microphone and camera (allow it).
- You will see your slides on the left and your video on the right.
3) The moderator will introduce themselves at the end of your video and ask questions from attendees.
4) The moderator will wrap up the session by thanking you and attendees for joining.
Attending the Other Conference Presentations
You have complimentary registration to the full conference. No need to do anything, you may watch any session by going to https://live.chiaonline.org/ and click on "Sign In" (do NOT click on "Sign Up" Use your email and the password is (all lowercase letters): chia2021